Welcome to Beast Face Miniatures; a fledgling range of high quality 28mm scale fantasy football miniatures, perhaps with a bit of a retro feel!

Thursday, 3 October 2013

What's this? Lots of little metal figures?

Hi Beast Face fans. I started this beastman project over a year ago I realised the other day. Well, it now looks like things can start moving, because look what I picked up on the way home yesterday:


That's right -  a box containing 300 figures - 50 copies of each of the 6 beastman variants. I will be re-launching and advertising the availability of the range in the next fortnight - I'm just waiting to receive painted versions of the figures to help with the advertising.

However....if you want to place an order, just drop me an email at beastfaceminiatures@live.co.uk

That's right - you can now buy these bad boys if you like the look of them! I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment