Welcome to Beast Face Miniatures; a fledgling range of high quality 28mm scale fantasy football miniatures, perhaps with a bit of a retro feel!

Saturday, 12 October 2013

First orders shipping

I was really excited today to be able to post out BFM's first orders. So far we have 4 team deals and 2 twin-packs winging their way to new customers!

I'll be creating a space for photographs of painted models, so if you want to show yours off, you can send photos to beastfaceminiatures@live.co.uk.

Get in touch with any queries, comments or orders  -I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. -And can't wait to receive them! :)
    Unfortunately, it'll probably be a while before I find the time to start painting them, but if you made a feedback page, I'd be more than happy to leave some.

    ReplyDelete