Welcome to Beast Face Miniatures; a fledgling range of high quality 28mm scale fantasy football miniatures, perhaps with a bit of a retro feel!

Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Concept Sketches

I kicked off the work on the figures for the Beastman range by commissioning Roberto Cirillo to do us some concept sketches. Roberto has worked for a range of other miniatures companies including Games Workshop, Mantic, Privateer Press and others, and the experience shows! I may show all of the optioneering Roberto did for me another time, but after throwing a range of ideas at me, this was the final result for an archetype for our beasts.

Roberto did a cracking job on the concepts, working from my brief which was to come up with a design for a bull-headed beastman with retro-fantasy football armour, straps, and torn ragged clothing:

Check out Roberto's online gallery for more of his brilliant work

No comments:

Post a Comment